Monday, May 3, 2010

Unit-13 coursebook

EX:10
A:Excuse me.Is there a bowling alley near here?
B:Yes,there is.it's in hampton street.
A:HOW do i get there?
B:Go along this street and turn down at the traffic lights.Then take the second turning on the go into hampton street.The bowling alley is about 100 metres down the street turn your right.

EX:18
1.to send
2.laugh
3.watching
4.listening
5.go
6.playing
7.to go
8.to buy
9.to stay up
10.going

EX:19
1.SA:Do you like dancing to traditional misic?
SB:Yes,i do.Actually.I enjoy dancing to traditional music.
Do you like dancing to traditional music?
SA:no,I don't.I can't stand dancing to traditional music.
2.SA:Do you like watching firefox displays
SB:Yes,I do.Actually.I like watching firefox displays.
Do you like wearing fancy-dress?
SA:No,I don't.I hate wearing fancy-dress.
3.Do you like listening to loud music?
SB:No,I don't.ACtually.Ican't stand listening to loud music.
Do you like going to parties?
SB:No,I don"t. I don't mind going to parties.
4.SA;Do you like staying up all night?
SB:Yes,Ido.Actually.I love staying up all night.
Do you like flying kites?
SB:No,I don't.I hate flying kites.
5.SA:Do you likesending cards?
SB:No,I don't.actually.i like sending cards.
Do you likegiving present?
SA:No,I don't.I don't like playing party games.
6.SA:Do you like visiting exhibitions?
SB:Yes,I do.Actually.I love visiting exhibitions.
Do you like listening to rock music?
SA:No,i don't.I can't stand listenong to rock music.
7.SA:Do you like eating traditional food.
SB:Yes,I do.ACtually.I love singing traditional songs.
Do you like celebrating with friends?
SA:No,I don't.I can't stand celebrating with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment