Saturday, February 20, 2010

unit-2 student book

EX:1
a)1.play (video games, tennis, cards).
2.ride (a bycicle, a motorbike).
3.go (shopping, dancing, fishing, to bed)
4.read (a book, a magazine, a newspaper)
5.meet (friends)
6.watch (a fim, the news on TV)
7.have (dinner, a shower, coffee, a lesson, breakfast)
8.listen (to music, the radio)
9.wash (the dishes, the car, my clothes, my face)
10.do (my homework, the washing up, ironing, the housework)
EX:2
1.I do my homework everyday.
2.I do the washing -up and play basketball everyweekend.
3.I don't like playing the ping pong
4.I hate fight everyone
5.I don't mind play the football.
6. I like reading a news paper and play pc.
EX:3
b) a space shuttle in Orbit (A)
a space walk (D)
astronaunts working with each other (D)
the crew aboard a spaceship (B)
a satellite (C)
c) Astronauts have between 8 and 10 minutes to do each task everyday. Each day there are also two six- hour spacewalk.
EX:4
1.6:41 2.easy 3.two six-hour 4. Earth
EX:5
1.b 2.c 3.a
EX:6
1.space
2.typical
3. couple
4.six-hour
5.each other
6.personal
7.wet
8.take
9.short
10.rock
EX:7

1.pieces 2.task 3.projects 4.looking 5.take over
EX:8
1.crew 2.fans 3.audience 4.viewers
EX:10
1. goes
2.watches
3.plays
4.reads
5.has
6.finishes
7.makes
8.does
9.brushes
EX:11'
He wakes up at 5 am and has shower.
He has breakfast at 6 am.
He goes out home and catches bus at 6.45 am.
He starts work at 8.30 am.
Then he has lunch at 1.30 pm.
He finishes work and take bus home at 4.30 pm.
He gets home at 6.15 pm.
he has a dinner then go ot or reads a book at 8.15 pm
He goes to bed at 11 pm.
EX:12
never, rarely, occasionally, sometimes, often, usually, always
EX:11
-I always make my bed in the morning.
-I usually do the washing-up.

-I never play basketball on Mondays.
-I sometimes visit relatives at weekendsI usually watch the evening news on TV.
-I always brush my teeth befor going to bed

EX:14
SA: What time does Tom have ................?
SB: He has Geography from 10.10 till 11 am.
SB:He has break from 11 till 11.30 am.
SB:He has Chemistry from 11.30 am till 12.20 pm.
SB:He has lunch from 12.20 till 1 pm.
SA:Where does he have .................?
SB:He has Geography in classroom 109.
SB:He has Chemistry in the Science lab.
SB:he has lunch in the school canteen.
EX:15
1. How long 2.How 3.How far
EX:24
J: Hi! I'm John
T:Hello! I'm Tony, Tony Badero
J:Where do you come from?
T: I come from Italy.
J:What do you study?
T:Medicine. I want to become a doctor.
J:Where do you study?
T:At Glasgow University, in Scotland.
J:Do you go to lectures everyday?
T:Yes,They started at 9.30 am and finished 2.30 pm.
J:How do you travel to and from University?
T:By bus
J:What do you do this evening?
T: I'm studing for a test, then I'm meeting some friends.We are going to a new club in town.
EX:22
1.F 2.T 3.T 4.F 5.T 6.F
EX:21

-nor do I
-nor do I
- I never
EX:20
Pauline used to have glasses,but now she's got contact lenses.
Pauline used to wear brightly coloured T-shirts and ripped jeans,but now she wears smart clothes.
Pauline usually used to smoke, but now she don't smoke anymore.
EX:26
1.They used to wear sandals.
2.They didn't used to ride motorbikes.
3.They didn't used to listen to Walkmans.
4.They didn't used to have mobile phone.
5.The Men didn't used to wear suits
EX:28

6.The Women used to have bracelets.

No comments:

Post a Comment