Thursday, February 18, 2010

Dear teacher

I'm so happy to be here in bergen for our holidays.I'm having a fantastic time and i just love this part of norway.sanjaa and i are staying at the historic royal hotel.At the moment we are having a cup of hot chocolate and enjoying the spectacular view of the harbour

The weather is cold,and perfect for skinng.The seven mountains around the city are covered in thick snow.The famous fjords are stunning in these quietwaters you can sail past mountains, water falls and fields.we spend most of our days hiking in the mountains with our norwegian frineds,erik and katerina.

Norweginas really love the outdoors.THey are very friendly and kind to us.I think they are really good looking.MOSt og them tend to be tall,with fair hair and light blue eyes.

The food is delicious.Norwegians like eating fish and seafood. especially salmon,shrimps,lobster and caviar.I just love eating fresh bread and smoked salmon for lunch.

next week we are going to oslo.I can't wait to visit the outdoor folk museum.Sanjaa is not so seen,but I'm looking forward to it.OUR flight is leaving from oslo next friday,so you will recieve this before we get home .

i think you should come here next year.I'm sure you would olve it.

see you soon,shine-od

No comments:

Post a Comment